In September, Zuellig Pharma organized the latest of “Zuellig Pharma Football for Kids” program, which is one of regular Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities for supporting the communities around the company to have a healthier life. The children and youths are going to be a significant power in the development and stability of the nation in the future. Therefore, we aim for both physical and mental development of them. The program took place at Zuellig Pharma Activity Center and almost 100 students from Wat Saothongnok School attended.
The program began with a welcoming speech from Mr. Kovit Ophascharoensuk, Vice President Corporate Affairs, and continued with an intensive football training program from Thailand National Football Coach Team. All students get trained practical football skills and useful football techniques by experienced professional football coaches; such as controlling, passing, dribbling, and shooting, as well as proper discipline. After training, all students had chance to play football together as a football competition. Therefore, they can practice and learn how to play football and discipline critically in the actual football field.
At present, “Zuellig Pharma Football for Kids” program has executed and succeeded in seven schools in the communities around the company listed below:
- Wat Buaroy School, Bangsaothong district, Samutprakan
- Wat Saothongklang School, Bangsaothong district, Samutprakan
- Wat Jorakeyai School, Bangsaothong district, Samutprakan
- Wat Sriwareenoi School, Bangsaothong district, Samutprakan
- Kongkanya School, Bang Bo District, Samutprakan
- Wat Mongkolnimit School, Bangsaothong district, Samutprakan
- Wat Saothongnok School, Bangsaothong district, Samutprakan
We wish to continuously execute “Football for Kids” program and aim to expand to other communities in order to bring healthier life to more people for many more years.